Thursday, May 29, 2008

I wish I found this site a long time ago!

Name a surveywebsite or a name of a website claiming to give you access to survey's and odds are that I've tried it. I've paid money for surveys and I've wasted time taking surveys that gave me no profit. Finally, I found a survey site that is free, legit and pays! I have waited until I received my first check from the company to share the site with other because I wanted to make sure that it was legitmate.

Here is a brief overview:

You can't get rich with this site but its something for a little effort. You are allowed to take 2 surveys every day at $0.80 each. Doesn't sound like much but if you do two every day for a month you'll make $48.00! There are also many offers that you click on and basically look through. You don't have to give credit card information or pay anything. So far for May, I am approaching $50.00 and have a couple days to go. I have basically just being doing the surveys and a couple of offers here and there because I work full-time and don't really have the time to do much more. If I had more time, I could make a nice monthly amount. But $40-50 a month is nice to put towards my baby’s savings account or to save for a night out.

Once you sign up, you will be able to message me through the site. Feel free to ask me any questions that you have. I will be updating my blog with tips on completing offers and even for referring people. As soon as you sign up you can begin making money!

Good Luck! Click on the banner below in order to sign up for free!


No comments: